AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airnav Radar Box windows 10  (Read 27675 times)

ShaggyPara

Airnav Radar Box windows 10
« on: March 17, 2018, 06:09:15 PM »
Need Help ,Radar Box 3D Not Working running version 6.01.001,very disappointed usb drivers are not updated regulary to run with windows updates. very frustrated with AirNav Systems  that can not use my radar, only power light showing and none of my fights showing on map & only online flights showing.

Regards

Darren

neroon79

Re: Airnav Radar Box windows 10
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 10:59:58 AM »
Darren,

if you are using WIN10 you have to download and install signed windows drivers http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip for the old RadarBox hardware.

- Unzip the content of the zip folder to something like C:\AirNav Systems\Drivers
- after that go to device manager and look up AirNav Systems RadarBox
- Use right mouse click and select driver update
- select manual update and point to the folder with the unzipped driver package
- additionally select Include subfolders
- click on continue to install the drivers

Once the drivers are successfully installed radabox should run again. WIN10 updates or WIN10 revision updates (1-2 per year) usually are not causing any further trouble with the RadarBox drivers.

If you have installed ANRB.exe to Program files location youm must be aware of the fact, that you won't be able to get a stable operatipn of ANRB.exe.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 05:30:19 PM »
Darren

Some more information required here to allow us to help you such as the Windows version you are using which is presumably W10

Has it been working ok previously and when did it stop working

Windows updates had nothing to so with Airnav, that is a problem with Microsoft.  I would suggest that something in the windows update had done something to the USB drivers such as over writing them and if that it the case all you will require to do is to run the driver installation again.. You will get the working drivers here http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip install them and everything will be OK

Alan

ShaggyPara

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 09:56:26 AM »
Not used system for a few months & tried three weeks ago to use it< have tried what you suggested & still not working, would be greatfull if you could phone me on 07994950953 and talk me through installation as may not be doing it correctly as not familier with windows 10.??????

kind Regards

Darren

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 11:12:34 AM »
If the network flights are showing. It means your RadarBox is connected otherwise the network flights do not show if hardware is not connected.

Check your antenna connections as it looks like your box is not getting any signal.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 12:52:37 PM »
Hi Darren

When you say that only online flights are showing do you mean Network Flights.  If so the box is working ok.  If you are not getting any local flights check that you have ticked Process Hardware Flights bottom left of the MyFlights screen

Alan

ShaggyPara

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 03:15:16 PM »
Yes showing network flights but no my flights, have checked usb lead & is ok & also tried original mag mount aerial I reserved with the unit & still picking no signal up, tried to unzip download but cannot find program on pc to unzip it to....?????

Runway 31

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 05:06:59 PM »
Did you check that the box bottom left of My flights screen is ticked, Process Hardware Fights.  Do you have a green light bottom left for Hardware connected.

Alan

ShaggyPara

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 07:33:35 PM »
Yes it’s ticked and Hardware connected is green & real time network is green, showing real time flights but not my flights, power light on receiver is on but no usb or signal lights flashing, unzipped files to airnav systems but still showing version 4.03 default.ml4

Runway 31

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2018, 12:46:11 PM »
Shaggy I am confused.  In the opening message you said you were on V6.01.001 and in the last message you state V4.03? Can you advise what it is please.  Have you got whatever version installed to program files or the advised C:Airnav or the like

Also you also state you unzipped files to Airnav systems, which files

Alan

ShaggyPara

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2018, 02:23:02 PM »
I since uninstalled v6.01.001 & reinstalled original disc which is v4.03 & tried unzipping the download update to that & it’s not worked, even when down load the upgrade 60002.exe it installs software for micro RadarBox not the 3D one I’ve got!, any chance I can phone you to talk through it while have system set up as then probably get to the fault better????

Runway 31

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 03:21:39 PM »
There is no 3D any longer as Google stopped supporting the plug in a couple of years ago.  The V6 software does the box as well as the micro.

Contact me by email

Alan

anorak

• support The Devon Air Ambulance Trust
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 04:33:26 PM »
Hi, my old laptop finally gave up the ghost and have spent most of Easter putting everything on to a new Windows 10 Acer. My sympathies to you shaggypara, if anyone can sort it out for you Alans your man. The amount of help given freely on the forum is amazing all with a sense of humour and restores my faith in human nature.
Cheers to all, of for a large Speyside and a ton of choc.
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

ShaggyPara

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 04:39:31 PM »
Thanks & my laptop is a Samsung top of range when bought about four years ago & never had any problems with it and was on Windows 8, but since done Windows 10 upgrade RadarBox isn’t working?. Do hope Alan can sort it.

Runway 31

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2018, 06:05:05 PM »
Email me Darren and I will give you my phone number

Alan