AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Radarbox installation  (Read 3977 times)

Blueboy

Radarbox installation
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:06:24 PM »
Hi, my laptop went on the blink which require all my programs / information etc being scrubbed to get it working again. I have downloaded new drivers and version 6.01.001. When starting-up it requires email / password to start - will there already be a password associated to my email - if yes then I have forgotten what it was ( vague recollection of it being box number ). Do I just contact Support for help?

J.D

Runway 31

Re: Radarbox installation
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:19:43 PM »
Hi JD

Contact support and give your PGANRB number and they will advise.  If you still have your original disc the details are on the cover

Alan

Blueboy

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 01:44:35 PM »
Hi Alan, I found my original disc and I'm now up and running - Thanks  Now a more basic question about set-up - Looking at screen I have my map on left hand side of screen and myflights list on right hand side how do you change it to have map on RHS and list on LHS ?

J.D

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 02:20:43 PM »
Nice easy one JD.  Tools/Interface/Left or right

Alan

Blueboy

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 02:55:01 PM »
Hi Alan, thanks that done the trick - just one further question is there a way to change your home location - I've put down city of Glasgow but want to change it to my actual co-ordinates.

J.D

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 04:51:02 PM »
Use google earth to find your home location, make sure it is set on decimal lat/lon and then enter the coordinates from the cursor over your house into the space on Preference/Home Station Data.  Once you enter the lat/lon click on Apply then OK

Alan