anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Database Explorer  (Read 39994 times)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Database Explorer
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2008, 06:52:15 PM »
Hawkeye,

Can you personal message with us your RadarBox serial number, this is so we can check your sharing data to our servers (this will confirm you firewall is not interfering)

Paulc,

Can you uninstall and install again and do not import anything. We need you to have a fresh install. Its intresting to notice in earlier posts you have 79625 in your NavData database when the 2009 comes with 80136 as standard.
--------------

We have done quick a test with freshly installing on a few machines and they worked fine. Also checking our stations across the world they have been getting photos data and new aircraft picked up.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Paulc

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »
I had deleted quite a few records from the database - hence the reduced numbers.

I only imported mylog data tonight so I had a hour or so earlier today with a totally fresh install and no difference.  I would not like to loose the 10K aircraft contained in the mylog either.

thanks for your continued efforts

Would my nav box s/n be of use as well ?

Paulc

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »
Reinstalled with the firewall off and still the same - been on for 45 mins with nothing being populated - not even routes. Aircraft number is still 80136 and routes at 123947.

Paulc

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »
Any update on a possible cause / solution. Mine has been on for the last hour or so with nothing being populated.

Paulc

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2008, 09:00:42 PM »
Box has been on since 4.30pm today - routes increased by 25 or so during that period. No increase in the number of aircraft though.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »
Hi Paulc,

Can you get in contact with support and provide us much details as possible about your setup such specs etc..

We can't see anything wrong with the software so far with our checks so we assume its something on your machine which is conflicting.
[email protected]

Paulc

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2008, 06:21:41 AM »
Have sent details but you assumed I was running Vista which I am not - XP with SP3.

Replied to tech email 5 days ago but nothing more received so am I stuck with a system that does not update properly.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »
We did get and we are trying to create your issue but have had no luck so far. Can you confirm your not on a work network?
[email protected]

Paulc

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2008, 09:35:43 AM »
no it's not on a work network - laptop runs at home with BT wireless broadband internet connection. It does seem odd that the routes seem to populate but not the number of aircraft which has been stuck at the same number since doing the clean installation as suggested a couple of weeks ago. I assume the number in the system should increase from 80136 as new aircraft are added to GAS and subsequently the airnav central database.