AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Multiple displays?  (Read 3952 times)

oceans777

Multiple displays?
« on: October 07, 2008, 06:17:09 PM »
Is there any way ti display the map on one display and the interface on a secondary attached display? I'm sure this must be possible but I can't get the map or interface to move. Reports are no problem but nothing else seems to go to the second display??

Deadcalm

Re: Multiple displays?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 07:39:53 PM »
I use dual monitors, and have been amongst those who have asked for undockable windows, which would make life a lot easier.

The only way I can see of successfully utilising dual monitors with RadarBox, is by stretching the whole thing across them both, then shifting the border of the "radar" window so that it occupies one of the monitors.  Just means that there's whole lot of available space on the other which you can't use, other than for Myflights or similar (although this only seems to work if you have Myflights on the right of the radar window, for some reason).  You can't shift the toolbars, etc.

DC
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:41:38 PM by Deadcalm »
Go around, I say again go around...

oceans777

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »
Wow, this is a feature that really is basic/needed. The Interface window also seems so locked down and not being able to simply put the map on it's own display is not good. 
I hope AirNav makes the current interface a lot more configurable and soon.
Being able to select and rearrange/hide individual interface columns would really be an improvement too. Over display on left or right. I don't get it.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »
You can hide individual columns in the interface just not rearrange yet.

I don't think undockable windows is a basic feature, most software does not have this. Anyway we are working on it.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

oceans777

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 12:58:57 AM »
Thank you very much!