AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Interface Size and Order  (Read 5155 times)

abrad41

Interface Size and Order
« on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:52 AM »
Hello

Could someone tell me if there is anyway of changing the size of the interface and if there is anyway of changing the order of the colums in the interface, so you can have them displayed how you want them.

Cheers

Andy

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Interface Size and Order
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:38:10 AM »
Andy,

You can change the size of the map/interface by dragging the dividing line between the two - of course, a bigger map means loosing part of the aircraft list.

You can't change the order of the list columns, but you can deselect the columns that you don't need to see via Preferences.

abrad41

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 10:05:07 AM »
Thank you mate

I have tried changing the size by dragging, but I don't get the normal double arrow to drag it with.

Did you see my other post about Airports - thought you might have some input

Thanks again

Andy

Makdaam

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »
I've got interface size problems.
My interface screen (set on the bottom) is much taller than the space between the menubar and statusbar. It conceals the map and is not resizable (no way to reach the top of it). Same when it's set to top, left or right.

I reinstalled radarbox (purged the registry to remove all the layout data) and all was well untill the first turning off - turning on of the application (the interface is covering everything again).

I can reset the layout by removing the HKLM/SOFTWARE/AirNav Systems/ANRB/1/General branch, which keys are responsible for the layout malfunction?

Allocator

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:56:41 PM »
Makdaam,

Do you mean that you have the screen split horizontally, map above the aircraft list?

What happens when you use Tool > Interface > Show/Hide - does this make the map visible?

What screen resolution are you running?

Allocator

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »
Thank you mate

I have tried changing the size by dragging, but I don't get the normal double arrow to drag it with.

Did you see my other post about Airports - thought you might have some input

Thanks again

Andy

Andy,

You should get the double arrow to drag.  You have to be exactly in the right place, but it should work.  Try using Tools > Interface on Right/Left to swap the side the interface is on and try again.

You can't get rid of some of the airports, it's all or nothing.

abrad41

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »
Thank you Allocator

Had a play about and found the double arrow, I have no problem now moving the interface.

Andy