AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox for Windows FAQ

How do I use the FTP upload feature?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Allocator:
I'll try and post part 2 of this tonight - how to display the FTP picture on a web page and set the page to automatically refresh.

GlynH:
Thanks for taking the time to write that all up Allocator...good job.

The RadarBoxScreenShot.gif that is uploaded here however is different in size in that it is 699 wide x 855 high if that makes any difference?

Mine is nearly always live if you want to let me know what you think;

http://www.glyn.tzo.net

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

Allocator:
Glyn,

Your FTP upload looks good!

Regarding the screen shot size - mine just happens to be 860 pixels high.  The reason why I've set it to 756 wide is so that I can go to that width if I want to.  Normally, my screen shot isn't that wide, but if I'm demonstrating RB via the FTP, I drag my RB map to make it wider at the expense of the aircraft list.  If the screen shot is wider than the inline frame, then you will either get scroll bars or a compressed picture - depending on how your browser works.

GlynH:
Thanks...first play with FrontPage for a long time...

That explains it then. I will have to be careful as I am currently on the hunt for a couple of 22" widescreen monitors..will have to revisit the code when I finally decide which ones to go for...

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

Allocator:
Just a quick message to push this up the list of topics again in case anybody missed it :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version