anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New bug  (Read 9900 times)

b744

New bug
« on: July 18, 2007, 04:44:25 PM »
My complete network list has just joined my flights list giving me a total of 492 active flights !! How do I take a screen shot of the whole screen to illustrate this ??

b744

Re: New bug
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 04:50:44 PM »
549 flights and rising !!
Any suggestions ??

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:55:17 PM »
Hi B744,

Can you Restart the application, does it happen again?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

DaveG

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
My complete network list has just joined my flights list giving me a total of 492 active flights !! How do I take a screen shot of the whole screen to illustrate this ??

Press "Prt Scr" (print screen) button on your keyboard and paste that into a new image or document.
Cornwall, UK

b744

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 05:02:44 PM »
too late....restarted as suggested and back to normal, ie hardware keeps dropping off line but it was fine before.
When is this fix coming out ??

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »
Expected release is 2-3 weeks away. Maybe earlier :) Will keep you posted when we will be looking for testers for the new version.

Don't email support yet regarding becoming a tester.
[email protected]

b744

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 05:05:56 PM »
will this include a new database with the many very good suggestions that have already been posted ??

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 05:25:59 PM »

You were probably playing around with the "Quick Filter" and hit "Show All" whilst looking at the My Flights tab.

Try it, my My Flight goes from 30 to 365!  I have reported this to AirNav as a bug.  The only way to correct the list is to shut down RB and run again.

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »
I think I have just also found a bug - if so a good one?.  Attached screen shot was taken after I had stopped Network traffic and then switched on local traffic. The screen cleared completely then I had the mauve line start to approach the extended centre line of EGGW (Luton) as I captured the screen shot the aircraft was directly overhead. However, no labels or detail in caption form given for this "aircraft" nor did it feature in the list. It would also appear to be a trailing line following the vectoring of the aircraft.  As it appears to be from a valid target it goes to show that data for trails appears to be in the radar box and only needs to be made available.  Please note - my RB had been on Network for over 2 hours and I could hear an aircraft coming so changed over.

[attachment deleted by admin]

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:51 PM »
Hi Roadrunner,

Did you by chance have any filters at the same time, as it may be have been filtered out but for some reason the trail still showing?
[email protected]

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 09:59:05 AM »
Hi Roadrunner,

Did you by chance have any filters at the same time, as it may be have been filtered out but for some reason the trail still showing?

No I did not have any filters in operation. Also you told us that trails dont exist so how did one show?