AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Aircraft not tracking

(1/2) > >>

John Racars:
Hi All,

There is an other thing I do not understand. For exemple: All BAW B737 in series G-DOC. and all KLM MD-11, B737-3 and B737-4, are not showed on the map while they are listed in the Radarbox interface.

Is this a well known problem?

Thank you in advance for any help or clou...

Allocator:

--- Quote from: John Racars on July 15, 2007, 04:44:40 PM ---Hi All,

There is an other thing I do not understand. For exemple: All BAW B737 in series G-DOC. and all KLM MD-11, B737-3 and B737-4, are not showed on the map while they are listed in the Radarbox interface.

Is this a well known problem?

Thank you in advance for any help or clou...

--- End quote ---

I presume that you are referring to no globe and "NA" in the aircraft list.

Not all aircraft have the more modern full ADS-B equipment fit which gives position and allows them to be shown on the map.   Other aircraft might have the equipment, but do not transmit the position - military aircraft and chartered executive jets for example

John Racars:

--- Quote from: Allocator on July 15, 2007, 05:07:11 PM ---I presume that you are referring to no globe and "NA" in the aircraft list.
--- End quote ---

Yes Sir! That is correct.

In all the time I am using this system there was one big surprise yesterday:

there was G-DOCA on the map while, I have described this before, I have never seen one of the BAW G-DOC. series and I know that they are flying to / from / over the Netherlands the whole day.....

Allocator:
John,

From my records of ADS-B traffic using the SBS-1, G-DOCA is the only aircraft in the G-DOC* series that has given me position information.  Maybe the aircraft has been in for servicing and has had the new kit fitted.  We can hope that the rest will follow!

All the best

Gary

John Racars:

--- Quote from: Allocator on July 15, 2007, 06:13:26 PM ---We can hope that the rest will follow!
--- End quote ---
Hi Gary,

And I do hope so! Today I catch an other I did never see until sofar! It was one of the BAW G-BUS* series. G-BUSF apears on the map this afternoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version