anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reconnecting to Network...  (Read 6551 times)

DaveG

Reconnecting to Network...
« on: July 15, 2007, 03:56:16 PM »
For some reason I'm getting disconnected from the network at times, no great problem as its random, but...

When a disconnect happens what does not happen is automatic reconnection, I have to double click on the Network line at the bottom left of screen and then it reconnects.

Thought this was suppose to be automatic ?
Cornwall, UK

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Reconnecting to Network...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »
For some reason I'm getting disconnected from the network at times, no great problem as its random, but...

When a disconnect happens what does not happen is automatic reconnection, I have to double click on the Network line at the bottom left of screen and then it reconnects.

Thought this was suppose to be automatic ?

Yes, this has happened to me 3 or 4 times today.  At first I thought that it was "finger trouble", but I was connected, then after a while I wasn't.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 08:57:42 PM »
It should be automatic however after certain number of retries it gives up.

You shouldn't be disconnect often unless your Internet is not stable. Are you both using wired connections or wireless connections?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 09:17:57 PM »
It should be automatic however after certain number of retries it gives up.

You shouldn't be disconnect often unless your Internet is not stable. Are you both using wired connections or wireless connections?

Wireless laptop because my desktop PC keeps loosing hardware connection with the RadarBox!

However, the laptop is 30cm from the wireless router. It could be my connection, but this hasn't happened before today.  The Network Data has been good for the last 5 hours or so, so it's probably only a glitch.

I'm not worried about this, it was more for the information of Support just in case you were doing anything with the server :-)

DaveG

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 10:15:43 AM »
I'm using a wired connection and the router shows no drop-outs for the last 147 days !
Cornwall, UK