AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Resizing the RadarBox interface  (Read 5378 times)

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Resizing the RadarBox interface
« on: July 13, 2007, 08:51:01 AM »
I successfuly resized the RadarBox interface (The aircraft list etc) by choosing Window/Cascade then dragging the right hand side of the interface so I could see more details in the aircraft list.  Maximising the map window then expanded the map to fill the remaining area available - great, just what I wanted.

I now seem unable to repeat this to resize the interface.  With the windows cascaded, I can resize the map in its own window, but when I try to "grab" the edge of the interface window, I don't get the double-headed resize arrow to allow me to resize the interface.

I've done this, so I know that it works - how do I do it again?

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Resizing the RadarBox interface
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 08:54:12 AM »
I successfuly resized the RadarBox interface (The aircraft list etc) by choosing Window/Cascade then dragging the right hand side of the interface so I could see more details in the aircraft list.  Maximising the map window then expanded the map to fill the remaining area available - great, just what I wanted.

I now seem unable to repeat this to resize the interface.  With the windows cascaded, I can resize the map in its own window, but when I try to "grab" the edge of the interface window, I don't get the double-headed resize arrow to allow me to resize the interface.

I've done this, so I know that it works - how do I do it again?

OK, I've just answered my own question.

I changed the interface widow to the right hand side

RadarBox/Interface/Interface on the right

and then I could resize the interface.  Changed it back to the left, and resize still works.

A bug or a glitch?