anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Add a new Station  (Read 6687 times)

Woody3366

Add a new Station
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:05:10 AM »
Hello. 

I have an existing account and station that is currently operating.  I would like to add a second station to my account, so that I can log into the website and go to "your account" and then to "your stations" and see and flip between both.  I have an old station that is in my account and dont know how to remove that, but that's for later.   Is anyone able to help with this.   My existing station is RB1 that died and is now a MicroRB, the new station is another Micro and both are located remotely at airfields and connected via ANRB 6.00 software.

Thanks in advance.
Bill

neroon79

Re: Add a new Station
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 08:00:16 AM »
Have you tried to use the ANRB.exe login data of your old, died RB1 with both of the new MicroRBs? This is a quick and dirty way to get the data of your stations available via RB24.com Website.

As far as I know it neccessary to contact [email protected] with the PGANRB numbers and serial numbers of the microrb receivers to get the stations linked with your RB24.com account. The old way in which you were able to do this by your own hand doesn't exist anymore.

As I'm not using MicroRB Alan might have additional information for you.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 08:03:06 AM »
Contact [email protected] as all that is needed is for each feed to be linked to your account.

Alan

Woody3366

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 11:13:40 AM »
Hi.  Thanks for the quick reply.  I have tried to contact support but I dont think they understand english.  I have been trying to get a new station organised for several weeks.  The response is very very poor indeed.  The person(s) responding dont understand the product, maybe airnav is using a new call centre and still training the staff.  I will keep trying to get help.  I cannot add a new station, very frustrating.  I have given the support staff everything they ask for but only get a cut/paste one line response and it's a total mess.   Ah well, the joys of outsourced call centres!

Woody3366

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 11:17:26 AM »
Contact [email protected] as all that is needed is for each feed to be linked to your account.

Alan

Hi Alan, god knows i have tried, I can PM you the email trail and you will be surprised just how bad the support is.  I would love to add an additional feed but the support desk appears to be incapable of understanding my request.   One account and 2 feeds on the account.  Simple right?  Wrong!

Woody3366

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »
Have you tried to use the ANRB.exe login data of your old, died RB1 with both of the new MicroRBs? This is a quick and dirty way to get the data of your stations available via RB24.com Website.

As far as I know it neccessary to contact [email protected] with the PGANRB numbers and serial numbers of the microrb receivers to get the stations linked with your RB24.com account. The old way in which you were able to do this by your own hand doesn't exist anymore.

Ingo

Thansk Ingo.   If using 2 stations with the same login isnt going to screw up the results - then yes, I will do this.  The support staff seem incapable of understanding what I want to achieve, so if this workaround works and I can feed 2 x stations via the same account then it's the best result I am going to get for now  -  at least until AirNAV get someone in the customer service centre that can help.

Woody3366

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 11:53:27 AM »

Ingo

Thanks heaps, I will try your idea of feeding the account with 2 x stations on the one ID.   YILA and YWGT are close airports so hopefully the datastream will be fine.  I'm having a lot of trouble getting the support people to understand this simple request, seriously bad responses.   Thank you very much for your help.

Runway 31

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 12:21:38 PM »
Woody, please provide me with your ticket ID and I will get onto support.

What are the ANRB numbers of your units or what do they show as on RB24 screen as the feed as they will need this information to add to your account.  Also can you advise the mail address you use with your account.  If you want please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Alan
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:29:56 PM by Runway 31 »

Woody3366

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 10:34:37 PM »
Email sent.  Thanks

Runway 31

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 09:47:20 AM »
Will get it this afternoon when I get home

Alan

Woody3366

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 07:03:09 PM »
Hi Alan.  Thanks for intervening in the merry-go-round with the help desk.   The additional station has been (re)added and hopefully the help desk understand the difference between the ANRB station credentials vs the RB.com account credentials.  I have asked support to provide a PW to use with ANRB6.00 to activate the new station.  Fingers crossed.   Thanks again.

Runway 31

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 08:50:12 PM »
Woody,

You don't need another password to use with ANRB6.00 other than the one you already use.  The only one you can use is the one that came with the box on the cover of the CD as I have explained.

You don't need another password for RB24 either to view the output of your other unit.  Use you existing log in details.  Click on Your Account on the top line and a grid will open on the left of the screen and you will see Your Stations, click on that and you will see your linked receivers listed.  Click on them to see only what they are picking up.

You can have as many receivers as you like linked and they can be viewed in the same way.

Alan
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:53:37 PM by Runway 31 »