AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Add a new Station

<< < (2/3) > >>

Woody3366:

--- Quote from: neroon79 on December 01, 2017, 08:00:16 AM ---Have you tried to use the ANRB.exe login data of your old, died RB1 with both of the new MicroRBs? This is a quick and dirty way to get the data of your stations available via RB24.com Website.

As far as I know it neccessary to contact [email protected] with the PGANRB numbers and serial numbers of the microrb receivers to get the stations linked with your RB24.com account. The old way in which you were able to do this by your own hand doesn't exist anymore.

As I'm not using MicroRB Alan might have additional information for you.

Ingo

--- End quote ---

Thansk Ingo.   If using 2 stations with the same login isnt going to screw up the results - then yes, I will do this.  The support staff seem incapable of understanding what I want to achieve, so if this workaround works and I can feed 2 x stations via the same account then it's the best result I am going to get for now  -  at least until AirNAV get someone in the customer service centre that can help.

Woody3366:

--- Quote from: neroon79 on December 01, 2017, 08:00:16 AM ---Have you tried to use the ANRB.exe login data of your old, died RB1 with both of the new MicroRBs? This is a quick and dirty way to get the data of your stations available via RB24.com Website.

As far as I know it neccessary to contact [email protected] with the PGANRB numbers and serial numbers of the microrb receivers to get the stations linked with your RB24.com account. The old way in which you were able to do this by your own hand doesn't exist anymore.

As I'm not using MicroRB Alan might have additional information for you.

Ingo

--- End quote ---

Thanks heaps, I will try your idea of feeding the account with 2 x stations on the one ID.   YILA and YWGT are close airports so hopefully the datastream will be fine.  I'm having a lot of trouble getting the support people to understand this simple request, seriously bad responses.   Thank you very much for your help.

Runway 31:
Woody, please provide me with your ticket ID and I will get onto support.

What are the ANRB numbers of your units or what do they show as on RB24 screen as the feed as they will need this information to add to your account.  Also can you advise the mail address you use with your account.  If you want please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Alan

Woody3366:
Email sent.  Thanks

Runway 31:
Will get it this afternoon when I get home

Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version