anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Documentation  (Read 3605 times)

nortonbeak

• RadarBox MVT7100 PCR1000 M0NBK
Documentation
« on: July 03, 2008, 07:29:50 AM »
My pile of pound notes eventually got high enough and I got my RadarBox earlier this week. Unfortunately, I have had very little time available to play with it.

Nevertheless, my limited time did not prevent me from unpacking everything. I looked at the CD packet and found that there was a "Quick Start" guide which I duly followed.

The following day I printed out the operating manual. Imagine my horror when I read in the manual "do not plug in the USB lead until the software has been loaded" which is in direct disagreement with the advice in the "Quick Start" guide printed on the CD packet. There it tells you to plug the USB lead in before loading the software.

Either the instructions in the manual are incorrect or the Quick Start guide is wrong. But I for one had nightmares that I had wrecked my new toy before I have started.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Documentation
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 07:31:50 AM »
It actually doesn't matter as plugging in RadarBox will ask for the drivers which are on the CD. We are aware of this slight confusion however rest assured you cannot wreck it that way.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]