AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where's a Help File or Tutorial for RadarBox24?  (Read 3606 times)

gregew

Where's a Help File or Tutorial for RadarBox24?
« on: September 29, 2017, 02:45:03 AM »
I just subscribed at the $25/year level, and just registered in the Forum because I can't find the usual Help or Tutorials one finds in software.
So is there such a thing?  I do hope so--I don't want to have to use this Forum every time I have some little question.  I'd rather read up on a Manual or some such.

Oh, and I'm not a pro user--I see there's something about hardware in a video I found, but I'm just using it on a PC screen when logging into RadarBox24.com.

neroon79

Re: Where's a Help File or Tutorial for RadarBox24?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 04:39:03 AM »
Unfortunately there isn't a manual for RadarBox24.com website available (yet).

On the other hand: The very small count of questions about usage of RB24.com here on the forum suggests, that the usage is intuitive enough to make such a manual not necessarily required.

So, if you are running into a problem you may ask your question or describe your problem here on the forum or you could contact [email protected] directly.

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Re: Where's a Help File or Tutorial for RadarBox24?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 07:29:40 AM »
Hi

As Ingo states there is not really a lot to viewing Radarbox24 and the easiest way if you have any queries is to ask on here

The hardware you mention is different in that it is used to provide some of the data feeds used to display the aircraft on Radarbox24.

Alan
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:32:14 AM by Runway 31 »