anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cannot retrieve user data. User account does not exist or user account canceled  (Read 3001 times)

jstutman

I have set up Radarbox today with the Flightstick. When the application is first launched, I am able to log in with my account. However, once the application is running. I get the error in the topic. When I click on browser, it just takes me to a page with random letters and numbers. I also do not see this station showing up as being registered to me, nor do I see anywhere in the radarbox application to view the station.

Note: When I first installed: It did register and assign me a station. However, I did not right this down as I was not expecting issues.

Thanks

Runway 31

Where are you located?  Hiopefully I can see you on the Radarbox 24 map and can give you your ID and you can contact support and ask them to link the ID to your account .  2 new ones today, one in the UK near Knutsford/Macclesfield and one in Germany between Enschede and Osnabruk.

Are you using the V6 software or Radarbox24?

Alan

jstutman

located in USA. Missouri by KJLN

I downgraded to 6.01.001 and It's the same error. I am using V6

Runway 31

KJLN Joplin so this will be you https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/EXTSHA193800

Have you created an account if not do so on RB24 using your email and a password of your choice.  Use that email and password to log into the software and that should fix your issue and your stick will be linked to your account.  Log into the software with the internet connected to link.

Keep V6.00.01 as V6.00.03 is intended for x-range receivers and V6.00.01/2 is better for sticks/boxes

Alan